2008年5月1日木曜日

My good experience in Canada.

Hello. How are you? I'm a little tired.

I will tell you about my experience in Canada.
I have gone to Canada one time. It was when I was sixteen years old.
The stay was very short time, but I had great time there.



I stayed at my English conversation teacher's house there.







I had an English conversation lesson per a month at that time.





Then I said to him, "I want to go abroad," then he said, "Why don't you come to my home in Canada? Then I said, "Of course I will."



That was because I went there.



I had longed to go abroad, so I was looking forward to going there.



I still remember feeling the excitement,arriving at Canada. I couldn't



help feeling happiness. Then when I arrived at the airport, the teacher and his parents came to pick me up and we went to Sault Ste Marie, where their house was. It was countryside, but very beautiful place to go.




I had something to carry out during the stay in Canada.



That was just I decided to ask some phrases, but I had to be active speaker.



I had good and painful experiences, but both experiences are good memories still now.



I realized how I couldn't speak English through the stay.



I also couldn't catch their conversations and questions about me



so that they spoke faster. So I often asked to them over and over again.



And I gradually wondered asking to them made them irritated.



It also made me irritated, so I could catch little. I had a lot of stresses



about me in many ways. Then on the third day staying there, I happened



to cry, but I didn't why I was crying. When I was crying, my host family



was very kind to me. They hugged me kindly, and said to me, "Are





you missing your mother?," and I said,"No, I'm not. Just I wondering





asking to you over and over again makes you irritated."





Then they said,"Asami, it is better for us than nodding without understanding. It is OK." I was very comfortable to hear that.



I felt the warmth of their hearts. After that I asked to them at ease.







I met many foreign people. And I made friends there. I'm looking to



forward to meeting again.



My friends and I went shopping, chatting and talking about our cultures to each other. I had great time with them.



And I spent most of the time with the teacher and his cousins and his parents. For example, we went to the plane museum in Sault Ste Marie.



There are the planes we could enter in. And there I could carry out the plan to be active. I said to the stranger looked gently, "Excuse me, would



you mind taking our picture?", "Of course not," he said. I was very glad.



And I thought I got it! I done! It was very small thing to you, but I would



get nervous ,talking to foreign people. So it was a big step for me to be



active.







We went shopping, sightseeing,fishing, canoed, swam,went to the zoo, had a barbecue,and hold the party. I bought a lot of things for my family, my relative and my friends. I spent a lot of money then.



And we swam and canoed in the lake for two or three hours. It made us connected stronger. After that his father taught me how to fishing.



So I got one, but I broke his fishing pole. I am still really sorry about that.



After that we had a barbecue near the lake. Everything was very very good experience for me. I will never forget them.





What I enjoyed most was the party. I hadn't had a party before then,


so it was very enjoyable. A lot of people came to the house, and had


very delicious foods and played cultural games and communicated


many people to each other. The time passed very quickly, so I didn't go back to Japan and I wished I could have stayed longer.


I love them. I love the place.





Finally I learned the importance of getting to know different cultures and


thought I wanted to realize my dream as an interpreter through the


various experiences there.

0 件のコメント: