2008年5月17日土曜日

About Disney☆

Hello. How are you doing? I am good, and It's Saturday today. The weather is so good, isn't it? I'm very happy in such a wonderful day. So I am very happy now, even while I'm writing now. I took a walk today. I was attracted by the nature nearby my house. By the way, I will tell you about Disney. Do you like Disney? I love Disney. I have seen a lot of Disney movies so far. Especially I like "Beauty & Beast". It is wonderful movie, I think. The songs in the movie are very good harmony. They make me happy every time I hear. And the princess Bell is so cute. I sometime wish I could be. She is modest , beauty and kind to people. I have seen the movie many times. But I never tired of it. So I want to see it again. Perhaps I will be able to notice another good points of the movie. Then I like Tokyo Disney Land and Tokyo Disney Sea very much. I have been to Tokyo Disney Land about ten times, and Tokyo Disney Sea two times. Have you ever been there? If you do not go there, I will recommend you going there. I like the former better than the latter. It is because the rides in Tokyo Disney Land are easier for me to enjoy. In reality, I am not good at riders. But I can do that, when I go there. And also I like "Electrical Parade very much. Do you know it? I always be impressed by the parade when I see it. I like it the best of all the parades. I often go there with my friends. And I spend the day there. I often ate too much, and spend the money when I go there. But while I am there, I am so happy and be able to forget about the assignments and something that makes me unhappy. So that is why I like Disney Resort. And I have take most of the rides in Tokyo Disney land ever. "Big thunder mountain" is very fun. The view I can see is very beautiful. I think people who took it even one time agree to me. It is really wonderful , especially in the evening. I want you to take it when you go there. You will feel satisfied with the view, I think. Also I recommend you "Electrical Parade". It also makes you satisfied. I went there one year ago, so I'm looking forward to going there again.


It was about six years that I went Tokyo Disney Sea for the first time. I went there with my family, and we spent most of the day there. We had a great time there. And we could make precious memory then. And I will never forget it. And I bought a lot of souveniors then. I regret spending much money then. I often spend too much money when I go there. And yesterday I went there with my friends. It was second time that I went to Tokyo Disney Sea. We went there by train, and arrived there at 5:40 p.m. Then we had to keep waiting by 6:oo p.m., because we bought admission tickets that is available from at 6:oo p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Then we took riders. We were so lucky ,because Tokyo Disney Sea was not crowded yesterday. Perhaps today may be crowded, so it's holiday today.


I think going there during the week is better than during the holidays. We had very very good time there. I felt so happy of spending the time with them. We took "Rasing spirit", "Center of the earth", "Indie Jones" and so on. I first took a "Rasing spirit". I was very nervous, and I was afraid of it.

But it was fun. I wonder I get used to riders. Then we saw the entertainment "Bigband Beat". It was like jazz live. It was first time for seeing it. And I had not known it before yesterday. I was very impressed by it, and I wanna see it again. I'll recommend you. Then we had light meal. I think there are delicious foods in Tokyo Disney Resort. I like various kinds of popcorns there. And we had some pictures. Seeing them, I remember having a lot of fun. It was rare that I did not buy any souveior yesterday. We had't time to buy them. Anyway yesterday was very precious to me, and I wish they would think so. I want to go there with them again.

0 件のコメント: