2008年5月8日木曜日

This GW

Hello. How are you?







How was your holidays between May 3 to 5? I enjoyed very much. We season sports circle had a training camp for three days. So we went to Choshi in Chiba to play sports. I could not help feeling happy during the camp.











On the first day, I got up at 5:30 a.m. I was very sleepy, and I could not sleep well, so I was very excited about going there. We went there by train. It took about four hours to go there. It was too long, but I was talking a lot with my friends and new friends. It made me joyful. I took some pictures then. After arriving the home, we changed our clothes and took a bus to go the ground to play softball. But the ground condition was very bad, and it was cold and cloudy. So some of us went back to the bus, and we talked about our love for several hours. I had great time with them. Because of that, we got to be more closely. I love to talk about the subject with my friends. Then we went back to the home, and had a break. I took a short nap with my friends. Some people took a bath.And then we prepared for dinner. But it was just thing we put the meal on the desk. The dinner was very delicious, and enough to be full. After that, my friends and I took a bath together. I was very relaxed. Taking a bath always makes me refreshed. I love to do that. And all of us gathered in the saloon, and we divided into some groups to communicate to each other. It was most interesting to me in that camp. I made new friends. I felt communicating with many people was good for me, so that I could learn various ways of thinking. The time was very precious to me. Then on the day, I slept only for two hours. That is because I was talking with my friends.








On the second day, after we had breakfast, we went to the same place to play softball. The weather was not good, but we continued to it. I had not played it before then. So it was difficult for me to play it, but I was a lot of fun. My group won and lost. Everyone enjoyed it. I thought what a friendly our circle is. So some of men taught how to play it to me kindly.






And we had lunch there, chattering with my friends. Then we parted for two groups. Men and women. We played soccer. I missed the chances of goal several times. I regret not getting a goal for my team. But everyone said to me, "Don't mind! Next time!". I felt their warmth. I'd appreciate it. After the soccer game, we hold the small sports festival. We had the relay race, a bun-snatching race, and so on. To my surprise, my team won, and got the first prize. It made me feel happiness. My team was full of happiness. My team was given custard puddings, and jellies. It was very delicious. After the festival, we went back to the home, and had dinner. And from 8:00 p.m., we did some games. It was regrettable that the winner was not my team. However, I had very good time. On the day, I did not sleep. It was for the first time in my life. Even on the day, I was talking with my friends. I couldn't help feeling pleasant, while the camp.







On the third day, I was very sleepy all the day. We played soccer again, but I was sleeping in the bus, while they were playing. Beyond me, some didn't play it, so the people who played it on the day was a few. Then after we went back to the house, we had lunch there. All of us took pictures together. It is my treasure. Then we took a bus, and went to the station. We missed the train for Tokyo, so We had kept waiting about for an hour.Then we took another train for Tokyo. I fell asleep by we arrived at Tokyo station. We arrived there at 7:00 p.m. So I had dinner with my friends. Then I came home. I was tired, but I was very very happy for three days. Everyone was really good persons, so I love them. I love our circle. I feel so lucky to meet them. I'm looking forward to another camps in this summer, and in this winter.

0 件のコメント: