2008年4月17日木曜日

self - introduction

Hello. Nice to meet you. How are you? I'm good.
I'll tell you about myself. To begin with , my name is Asami Masumoto.

My friends call me Asami or massu or army. My family calls me achann. And I was born in Toyama and soon we moved to Osaka and we have lived in Yokohama for twelve years. I think that Yokohama is a beautiful place to go out , go sightseeing and go shopping. I often go to Yokohama to go shopping. I like my hometown very much.And my mother is from Toyama,and there are many delicious foods , for example, hotaruika and masunosushi are very popular foods in Toyama.I like them very much. On the other hand,my father is from Osaka.There are also delicious foods .Anyway I love to eat.
By the way,it takes about one thirty minutes to come to this university from my house every day. To be frank with you,I don't like a full train. But I'm very happy to have classes in this university,because one of my dreams was entering this university . So when I passed the entrance exam,I did not believe it.And I felt happiest in my life. My family was surprised by the news,too. I really enjoy the school life every day. And I decided to belong the season sports circle in this school.

Then I like dancing so much . And I belonged to the dance team in high school. Also I devoted myself to the club activities and I made good friends through the club activities. When I danced for the first time, I was so worried about being able to dance well,but gradually I improved my dancing . In this spring, we dance club hold the event and danced in front of the students. It was very fun.I want to hold an event again. Then in this summer we dance team may enter the dancing festival that is called '' hamakoi''. I think it is like '' yosakoi-sorann'' that is known as a traditional dance in Japan. It is different from hip-hop or jazz or girls hip-hop. But I like them too.
Also I like listening to music, for example, one of my favorite singers is backstreet boys. That is because their harmony makes me relaxed and comfortable. While I take a train to come to this university, I often listen to their songs.And I went to their concerts.It was great. I' m looking forward to going their concert again.
Also I like singing sings. So I often go karaoke with my friends. Every time I go to karaoke , I have a great time there.
And I have a brother who is two years younger than me. He plays basketball very well . And I often played it in elementary school, and I belonged to the basketball team in those days. Even now I like to play it so much.
Then in junior high school, I belonged to a track and field club.

I liked to run ,but my legs was injury when I was second grade.

So I went to see the doctor ,and he said to me,

"You could not run any more. In a way you were lucky , because if you had come to see me a little more later ,you should have a operation."

I was so sad to hear that I couldn't run any more,but I decided not to leave the club.So I liked track and field .And I decided to

become a team secretary. It was the good experience for me.



Then I have a dream to become an interpreter. So if I were an interpreter,

I could make people communicate to each other and I could meet with

many foreign people . And I went to Canada three years ago ,

and it was the best experience in my life. I felt very fun when I communicate with foreign people. Through the experience, my range of

thinking became more widely. So I really want to study abroad and
speak English very well.


Finally, I want to learn English more and more ,especially improve my English speaking ,accumulating vocabulary and make a lot of friends.

Thank you for seeing my introduction.

2 件のコメント:

ryora さんのコメント...

Hi!I'm Ryota.

Though I do not know much about Backstreet Boys,I like their songs especialy Get down and The One because words in those songs are cool and I like voice.
Maybe Get down was played in CM of a car company,right?

army さんのコメント...

Hi! Ryota,how are you?
Of course I like Get down and The one,and I'll recommend you to listen Quit playing games with my heart or The call.
I don't know about that, sorry.
What kind of music do you like?