2008年5月23日金曜日

I love children.

Hello. How are you doing? I am little tired, because I was doing the assignment of English grammar's class late at night. But I finished it so I am happy as if one gets to be free to do something. By the way, I will talk about children. I love children, especially at the age of three to six. They are so cheerful, innocent, and lovely. When I see smiling child, it makes me so happy, and never makes me so happier than smiling children.I have a dream to become an interpreter, but I have admired a kindergarten teacher. When I was sad, their similes made me cheer up. So I love them. In this spring vacation, I was invited to do volunteer at the preschool, so I went to the preschool with my friends to do that. It was very fun, and very tired, and precious day for me. It was my special experience in my life. One of my friends who invited me has a dream to become a kindergarten teacher. She has gone to the preschool several times, and she had talked to me about that, so I had told her that I wanted to go preschool to do volunteer, then we decided to do that. At the preschool, there were more children than I had expected. No sooner I saw them than I got to be happy, seeing their smiling and running about. At first they were not so friendly, but soon they came to us and invited to play with. I was very glad to hear that. Then we gradually got to be closed to them. I was running about and there, playing the ballgame, and chattering with them and so on. I was surprised at their cheerfulness. In my youth, I also was such cheerful, I thought. The kindergarten teacher taught me the important point of communicating with children. He said to me,"It is important for you to try to understand their feelings when they do something. And it is sign that they do not have idea what to do when they ask you to hug and press their self against you. So when they do that, you had better notice it, and should think what to do next." I was thought the important thing through the volunteer. I had thought the communication with children was only happy and cheerful , but I learned the important and good points, thanks to the kindergarten teacher. To tell the truth, during the day I was very happy and enjoying with them, but I also very tired. I think it was because of their vigor. I noticed that when I saw children smiling, crying, pressing their self against me, understanding how feelings they had was so difficult for me. I really respect the people who works for kindergarten teachers. I have to review my attachment to children. Then one of them gave me some works that he made them in the art class. I was very surprised at the presents and at the same time the happiness occurred to my heart. I was really so happy.The presents are still on the wall. I want to have my children in the future, and I can't help thinking about my children in the future, and they may make me happy. In many ways, the experiences at the preschool. I'm looking forward to going there. By the way, thinking of why I like children, there is another reason for it. My mother also likes children so much, so I suspect I like them too. And she often says,"The child over there is so pretty.". And she sometimes talks to children. Then she worked as a teacher for a part time job before. It seemed that so happy when she was surrounded by children, but students' parents often complained about her way of teaching, or something like that. So she got to be very very tired. So she resigned it. I think she was right, so it is not good to continuing the job ever,when one usually feels uncomfortable and stresses. Anyway I learned important things in my life, and I want to be able to communicating with children very well.

0 件のコメント: