2008年5月29日木曜日

Important persons

Hello. How are you? I'm fine, but a little bit tired and sleepy.





So this Monday, and Tuesday I went out to eat dinner with my circle season sports circle, and I went home about at 11 p.m. That's why I tired and sleepy. But both of them were very fun. Next week we will play volleyball. So I am looking forward to it.





By the way, I have a lot of friends. They are very very important for me.





I can not imagine without them. Thanks to them, I can spend happily ever day. And I have good friends also. I want them to keep in touch with me for the future. They are most important persons for me. And I think friends are treasures. I always think so. When I feel uncomfortable, unhappy or pain, they always listen to me seriously and give some advices about that. I really thank to them. If there were not for them, I could not get over. Then they make me natural. So I am very relaxed, being with them. When I felt the pain of parting from someone, one of my friends came to see me even at night. I was very happy for that, and she made me calm. So I want to comfort her ,if she feels unhappiness or pain or something like that. It is very important to be good listener, when someone seems to be depressed. Then I often go out with my friends. Tomorrow I go to Shinjuku to go shopping with my friends. I am looking forward to it. The shopping with my friends makes me get away from the stress of life. We will buy the presents for our friends. I wonder we should buy for him. On my way to Shinjuku, we are going to buy another presents for our fathers. So Father's Day coming soon. The tie is just for my father, so I may buy one tomorrow. I wish he would be happy for the present. Then on Mother's day, I gave the wall hanging to her. She was very surprised at the present, but very very happy, so I was also happy to hear that. It is very beautiful hanging. I feel so happy,seeing someone smiling. So I like to give some presents. And I will continue to do that. It is very important to thank to your parents. And my family is also very important for me. I love them.




They are full of kindness. And they gets angry in the right situation. So I learned a lot of things so far. Without them, I could not have been brought up like this. I really thank to them. If I marry and have a baby, I will love them. I wonder what kind of person who I marry.



Then ,before I entered this university, I had been very worried about making friends. I had thought perhaps I could not make friends.



But now I have a lot of new friends. I made good friends sooner than I had expected. I talk to them about severe things, usual things, and trifling things. They are very cheerful, so I get to be fine soon even when I am depressed. Next Monday I will stay at my friend's house. She lives alone.


She is one of my good friends. I love her. She is very interesting, kind and especially cheerful. I want to talk a lot and listen to her events. I can not help waiting the day. About two weeks later, my friends are going to come to my home, and stay there. It will be first time to invite them ,who are friends in Sophia University ,to my house. We are in same circle, so we are so closely. We often talks with after school. But I want to talk with many people, and want them to know about me.





Finally, All I want tell you is to thank for your parents and your friends.


And think how much they make me comfortable. I don't forget to thank to them, and I want to be better listener and adviser. And if you are given some advice by someone, you should be good listener ,when he is depressed.

0 件のコメント: