2008年5月1日木曜日

I like spots!

Hi! How do you do?
Do you have some plans during this successive holiday?
I will go to Choshi in Chiba to play some sports. It sounds great , doesn't it?
I belong to season sports circle in this Sophia University.
We will go to Chiba, stay there for two days, and play softball and soccer and so on. I have to get up so early: at 5:30 a.m. I am worry about getting up, but if I take the late train, I can't go there with others, so I must do it.


I am looking forward to it.
And I want to make a lot of friends through season sports circle, and know various way of thinking. In order to it, I have to talk to many people, but I like talking with my friends, so it is ok.

Last Friday, I joined the circle activity for the first time.

We went to Koiwa to play soccer. I was worried about playing it well,

but the senior members were very kind to teach me how to play it,

so I played it relaxed. For an hour, I was being teached by them, and I joined the game. I was very nervous , but owing to their teaching, I got a goal, and played it better than ever.




I was so happy for that. And I learned the importance of teaching something to people kindly, because if they were strict to me, I could not play well. If I have a chance to teach, I will do the same as they did.




I had a good time with them.




After playing it, we had a Chinese noodle in Koiwa. I had great time, too.




We talked a lot, then we were more closely.









In this June, we will have games against other universities, for example,




against Rikkyo University.




We will play basketball, and volleyball. I wish I could got some points, and we could won.

I am looking forward to it, too.



By the way, I played basketball in elementary school: I belonged to the basketball club. I enjoyed it very much, and I practiced it very much.

Even now I like playing it very much. But I want to play it better than now. And I like skiing, running and especially dancing.


I belonged to the dance team in high school, and I learned many things through the experiences. For example, I learned the importance of acting voluntarily in looking over the situation around me and noticing things to be helpful for other people. At first, I could not do that exactly, but gradually I could see more widely. Owing to the experiences, I could become actively in many ways. How wonderful one can learn good things through sports. I want to learn more things through various sports.


Speaking of skiing, I would go skiing in many places. For example, my family went to Nagano, Fukuoka and Gunnma to do it. We had great time there every time , but we were so tired. I always fell asleep while my father was driving to my house. Recently we do not go skiing, so I want to do it in this year. But I am anxiety about my brother's schedule, he belongs to the basketball team in his high school. He is busy practicing it everyday. Anyway I like sports. If some one does not like, you had better start something in this successive holidays. Never giving up is important, so that you can have good time, and good experience.


If you like sports or not, I recommend both of you to exercise regularly.That's because exercising regularly makes you healthy. My parents exercise two or three times per a week. I think it sounds very good, so I want them to continue it even from now on. My grand father too exercises. So he is very fine. He is always cheerful. He lives in Osaka with my grandmother. There is something wrong with her right leg, so I am worried about her. They always welcome us every time my family and I go there. And we often go out to have dinner. It makes me so happy. I can't forget thing about them.I still remember this. When I told them that I had passed the entrance examination of Sophia University, they were crying. "We really glad to hear that," they said. And they were crying. I was impressed their hearts. I want to meet them as soon as possible. And I want to say to my grandmother: "Are you ok? Exercising is very important, so you had better do as following your condition. Finally, there is someone who doesn't decide to join the circle in this Sophia University, let's exercise with us, join us!

Thank you.







0 件のコメント: