2008年6月5日木曜日

About last Friday to Monday.

Hello. How are you? I am very sleepy nowadays.



How about your weekend? Did you study, or going some where, or play some sport? My weekend was very fun for me. Last Friday , after school



I went to Shinjuku with my friends to buy some donuts. Do you know Krespy Kreme Donuts ? It is very famous , but I think it needs more shops in other region. I ate two donuts , they were so delicious. And there was one thing that surprised me. While we were wating for it in the line, the clerk gave us which waited for buying one a frshe-baked donut. I was very happy, and never forget the feeling I felt when I ate it for the first time. And I bought some for my family, so they were made to happy bay me.



And them, we took "purikura" for the first time together. I was a little nervous, because I am not very good at purikura. But I had wanted to do so, I was happy. And I stuck one of them on my cell phone. Then we had purpose of going there, it was for buying happy birth day present for our senior of our circle. We bought very pretty card, and we wrote message for him. And then we had dinner at Shinjuku. We had good time.



After that, I went home, and my relatives came to my house from the day to this Saturday. They left Nagoya to Yokohama. They are a family of three, what is called ,a nuclear family. Their daughter, Sakiho, is my cousin. She is ten years old now. Then the next day, this Sunday, we had had plan to go on an outing, but it was raining, so we decided to go several nearby department stores. She loves shopping, so she seemed to be much happier than us. I was glad to see her having fun. And I gave her bracelet as same as mine, and stationeries which I don't use. She was very glad for the presents. Then we went to sushi bar to have dinner. I ate too much. I felt happy for having food with my relatives and family. I often think that I really so happy, spending nice days. Then this Sunday we went shopping ,too. My cousin bought some aromatic. I was surprised at her being not childlike. But I like her. She is talkative person, and talks like a grown-up and very honest. When I was ten, I wasn't like her. I was really childlike, so I often went to the park to play. There are differences between her and me, but they are very interesting things, I think. Then we went to picnic nearby the park. For me, the lunch time was best fun in other times I shared with them. While they stayed at my house, I felt as if she was my sister. Really I do not have a sister, but I want to have one.


I am looking forward to seeing them. Maybe in this summer vacation, I will go to Nagoya to meet them.


On the other hand, this Monday I put up with two of my friends at a hotel. One of them lives alone. So we stayed at her house. After school, we chattered in the university, and went to restaurant to have dinner. We talked to each other about a lot of things. I had been laughed with them. I ate too much again. I must be careful to eat too much. Othewise I gradually get a weight. Then we left Yotsuya. No sooner did we arrive at her house than we changed clothes. And we had snack, chattering. We love chattering. And I can tell them anything about me, so I am very relaxed while I am with them. They are good friends. Then we had been talking for about five hours, and we fell asleep about at 3 a.m. I had great time there. And we have paln to stay at my house two weeks later. So I can't wait for the day. Any way this weekend and Monday I had better time than usual. I was really happy. And I think that I spend very happy campus life every day.

0 件のコメント: