2008年10月2日木曜日

This summer vacation

Hello. Long time no see. Did you enjoy your summer vacation? I had a great time. To tell the truth, this first vacation that I entered this university was a little longer than ever. May be it is also the point of time, but I really missed my friends. So, yesterday it was really fun to meet them. By the way, in this blog I will tell you about my summer vacation and next blog will be my goal for this semester.

I went to a lot of places. For example, my father and I went to Osaka for two days.

I had not met with my relatives in Osaka before I went there in this summer. I was really looking forward to meeting with them. So, as soon as I met them, I got to be so happy, and they looked so happily too, we always hug every time we meet. It makes me comfortable. But, it was strictly raining in Osaka as if the road is a river. I never experienced like the raining day in my life. In the way, I can't forget this visit. Then, we went dinner, and the restaurant reminds me of my young times in Osaka. Really we family lived in Osaka about for six years. I still remember the times there. So, I love Osaka. In the restaurant we had chattered with each other, and had great time. The dinner was so so, anyway I felt happy to spend time with them. my brother and my mother did not go this time, because he had activities of basketball club team.

I wanted them to come with us, but next time may be worked out, I think. So, I can not wait for going and seeing my relatives in Osaka.

Then, my father, my mother and I went to Nagano as a family trip. The reason why we chosen Nagano was the place where my brother was there to play basketball with his club team. Since he and I grown, we family seldom go on a trip.

So, I had very very great time in Nagano. We a little drunk and talked about various things that each had. Through this trip, my family got to be more friendly than ever. I love my family. I wish I could go on a trip with all of my family some day. Next trip can be better than ever.

Also, I met with my friends in high school and junior high school. My friends in high high school and I went to Chiba to camp. We also swam in Kujukurihama. That place is very famous for the swimming ocean place. We cooked together, and had a barbecue. We also had a fire works. The first day of Chiba we swam. The sea had a lot of wavelets. For a long time we were swimming. It was best fun.


Every time I spent time withe them, I feel very very happy because I have such wonderful friends. They are really good persons. I love them. Frankly speaking, I can not imagine the days and my good memories without them in high school. So, I think I am a lucky person.

Then, recently I belong to dance team in Waseda University.

I was invited my friend to join the team together. At first, I did not feel like join it, but it was true that I really wanted to dance, so I decided to do that. We club team dance three times a week, and we perform dance on 3 November. So, as soon as the date is coming, we will dance every day. I have a lot of homeworks and a lot of things to do, but I will do my best. I am really looking forward to performing; the school festival in Waseda University. I want my friends as many as possible to see us. Anyway I love to dance.

In September, I had a lot of part time jobs. The most week was five times a week. I was really tired of my part time job, but I need money to do dance, so it is OK.

Finally, I had great time with many people. I enjoyed very much in this summer.

0 件のコメント: