2008年10月17日金曜日

The special day.

Hello. How are you? As you know, I am fun. I really enjoyed your class also today.






I love going shopping and now want to do that. Do you like going shopping?






Recently I have not went shopping, so I feel like spending much money on clothes.




By the way, almost of people have personal special day. Of course I have one.






It is my parents' wedding anniversary. It is on October 22. Every year I give them present.






I love them, and my heart have filled with thanks to them. I really can not imagine my life without them. Perhaps I depend on them, but I always try to do things for myself. They always stand by me when I am disappointed by something bad. I do not tell, but they notice my changing feel. I do not know why they notice it soon. Because of them, I am really helped. In the point of mentality and physicality, I can not imagine my life without them. I certainly love them.





Last Saturday, they went lunch and shopping. A my mother was bought the ring for the 20th





wedding anniversary by Father. I am impressed that they have been together for a long time, and I wish I could be happy as them in the future. I want to be a good wife for someone who will marry me. I am just wondering who I will be together. I am looking forward to one, while I am a little worried about whether one will appear or not. Anyway they look like so happy.





I gave present to them; it was handkerchief. It contained their names. I was really happy because both of my parents looked very happily and they said to me, "We are very happy with you. We likes your presents. " I felt my life was so wonderful and beautiful. I wish I could have such as my family. And I would like to marrying a wonderful person in the future.




Any way, the day was full of happiness. Next year I would like to give them more better presents. And I will make them surprised. I am looking forward to doing this. I think a family




is really essential for everyone. Perhaps some people do not think so, but they do not feel love from their parents. It is so sad thing.







I have another special days. They are birthday of my family. If the days come, we often go dinner nearby my house. It is something like custom. We go to many places to eat dinner, and



I have may favorite restaurant of them. It is red lobster restaurant. It has many delicious foods something like deep fried oysters. I love it. The deep oysters is best of all restaurants, I think. I like seafood. We give presents to one who comes birthday, when we go dinner. Every time we go dinner, I feel like one hour is more soon passed as usual. The time is important for happy life, because my brother and I have been busy in having a lot of things to do since we gradually grew up. Some people do not have such as a special days, so I think they make the days for themselves. It causes them to a happy life. I do not always think what is a family like, but it is very important that each other are considerate to their family. To be frank with you, people who do not feel actual love from their family can not love other people, I think. So, if I marry someone and have my family in the future, I love my family and express my feeling for them. By doing so, I can make my family more happy. Many people have their own special days, so I think I want them to consider the days are very essential. On December, my mother comes birthday, so I will do a special thing for her, and I would like to go to more delicious restaurant as usual. I am looking forward to the day, and I wish I could make my mother happy with my surprise present or event. I do not decide what to do, but I bought presents for her. I do not know what my father and brother will give her, and perhaps they also make her happy. Anyway really I think my family is my treasure.

0 件のコメント: