2008年10月16日木曜日

Leading an active life is a fulfillment.

Hello. How are you? I am very fun, but recently I am a little tired.




The Halloween is coming soon. Do you like Halloween?





I love it, because I am able to eat many pastries.





And I will make something like a cake or cookies.I give them to my friends, and





I wish they would eat happily. I often make cookies. I am not good cooker, but I want to be a good one, and I will become a good wife for someone.




I like giving presents for someone, because I am just happy to




be seen their delightful.









As I mentioned I belong to the dance circle in Waseda University in the last blog, I am very very busy now. I have activities three times a week, and the day without the activities I have a part time job. And I have a lot of homework. So, I have only one day that I take a rest. Comparing to the last semester, I am much




busier than ever. My friends often said me, 'You are very busy, but you have a sense of fulfillment. '




I am happy to hear that, but I do not want to whine about my daily lives because of the busy.




It is over 12 a.m.that every time I come back to my house after the activity.




And then I do my homework, so I always go to bed lately. I can not sleep well, so



recently I am very sleepy. But I spend happy life and have a sense of fulfillment.



Then I reform dance in November 3. We circle do dance in 18 :00 to 20:00.



Two weeks are left until the school festival. I am looking forward to it all the time.



Now I can not dance very well, but I practice it more and more to be a good dancer.



I have learned the importance of be proud of myself through the activity. But I think



being of proud myself too much is not good. Thus, it is important to pride myself on to some extent. Only on dancing, I am be able to take pride in my self. So, it is essential for me to



spend ever day life happy, because I do not pride myself on the other sides of me.



At last semester, I thought I was busy in myself, but now I really have a lot of things to do, and



really lead an active life . Right now, I think a busy day leads to a fulfillment.


Every one do not always feel this feeling, but some people who do best to do something


could experience this without knowing. It is best thing.





Also, I have learned the importance of seeing widely. By doing so, one can guess what someone is thinking or feeling. It is very important to get along with people, I suppose. Since I decided to join the dance circle, I have changed the way of thinking or looking or something like that.

Anyway I have been positive thinking since then. It is as if I were not what I was.

It is evidently right that I think I am happy for the member of the activity.

I really love dance and the members.

And I have belonged to another circle in Sophia University. I also love the members. They are good person. At late I have not done the activities with them. That is why I join to the dance circle. I miss them, but we have a meeting once a week on Wednesday. It is one pleasure of me.
Until I finish the perform on November 3, I can not go to the activities of another circle, but on November 9 we will play valley ball, so I am looking forward to that. And I will do my best to perform well. Really today, I will dance in Waseda University. I am writing this article by the time I have to go there.

As I mentioned, I have felt the sense of fulfillment since I joined to the dance circle. I spend my daily lives very happy.
To tell the truth, I am very busy, and have a lot of things to do, but I do not want to give up and complain about my life. I had wanted to dance, so I spend very active life.

That's all, thank you.

0 件のコメント: