2008年7月11日金曜日

The final blog

Hello. How are you? I'm a little sleepy today.






And my friends and I congratulated the birth day of our friend who will be nineteen this Sunday. She is so cheerful and be loved by every one. She is good person. Of course I like her very much, and she is my good friend. We have known each other since this spring; we became friend at this University. I made her misannga.And I gave her it and pierced earring I bought at the general store nearby my house. The presents made her so happy, and when I saw her delighted by it, I was so happy too.






I want to keep good company with her after graduating from this University. And today was raining in the evening. I hope that the rainy season will be over as soon as possible.






By the way, this semester will finish soon. And I will tell you about my writing. Then, at first I took so long time to write my blog and finish each essay. I remember realizing how difficult first writing blog (700 words) was. It was so hard to me, but after finishing it, I was relieved and felt happy. I had impression that the blog was harder than academic writing, but now I feel the latter is so hard. And I had no idea about what I should write and thought whether all of my writing was wrong and bad and filled with failure. Anyway I had no pride in my writing. And I did not like writing essay and was not good at writing long passage in English.






However, accumulating academic writing, I am getting used to it. Gradually, I realize how I should approach to it, and now I do not dislike to write long sentence in English. And I noticed that I could write whatever I want to write and want one to know in this blog. So, now I like writing this blog, and the important things in writing are that we have better not having negative ideas about it, and be positive thinking. Because of these things, I could take a little pride in my writing. I think my academic writing has changed in the point of approaching and the way of thinking about the writing.





Then, I think the continuation is very very important thing, so I feel I still need to work on. And it is also vital to think what to write and do the best to write in English, and look for the mistake in own writing. These things lead still better writing for us.





Then, I do not think I can do well now. And I am not satisfied with my academic writing. But it is evident that I feel differently compared to the first impression which I had about in April. At first I wrote the assignments, taking what to write and how to write too seriously. And I felt so tired every time I wrote.Anyway I was not proud of all of my writing. But I did my best. And I had not felt refreshing after the works I had to do.





Yet now I'm be able to write this blog smoothly, enjoy writing with positive thoughts about my writing. In fact I am enjoying doing this final blog. And I want to do well and take pride in my writing by continuing writing.





Then, I will work on the poem by Hamlin Garland. It is "Do You Fear the Wind?" The hardest thing in this final essay is that the conclusion. At first the conclusion was bad meaning, but yesterday I visited your office and asked about this poem and your idea is best, I think. And I felt my thinking about the poem was so easy at the same time. So, I had better thinking more deeply and more sharply. I want to develop my writing more well. It is difficult thing to think poem or story in own way, but it is important to never give up writing something before finishing it and do my best. All I can do are do my best and approach final essay with all experiences during your writing classes.

0 件のコメント: