2008年10月9日木曜日

My goal for this Autumn semester.

Hello. How are you today? I am so fine, and it is a fine day, isn't it? I like this season, autumn.




The leaves turn red and it is getting cooler. I love autumn. What season do you like best?









By the way, I will tell you about my goal for this semester in this blog.




Last semester, I got to used to writing long sentences, and essays in English. At first I really could not enjoy writing essays and long sentences, but gradually I got to have fun with my writing. Still now while I am writing, what I should write next occurs to me. It is so fun for me.




Some people can not enjoy their writing, but they would work out and be used to doing that, so




I think it is important for us not to give up early. If you do that, it means you face the end of your skills. Now I am not good writer, but I will do my best also in this semester, and




I want to write essays and use fluently more idioms or grammers: thus I want to develop




my English skills in many ways.









This semester started on October 1. So far I have a lot of things to do, and many home works.




And I have activities of my dance circle three times a week, so I am very busy doing my things,




but I will not give up, because I do not want to regret what I done. I am busy now, but I really




enjoy every day, and I recently think busy gives me a sense of fulfillment.




I love dance, so when I dance, I really forget gad things for me. In many ways, busy leads




to a fulfillment.








Tomorrow I dance in Shinjuku. We dance circle dance about three or four hours every time.




It is so hard, but I feel happy, and think it is wonderful to do what I really want to do.




Before I joined to the dance circle, I spent joyful days,but the days of a late are more wonderful




for me. And I usually have a part time job on Sunday or Saturday. I work as a waitress in the restaurant. The restaurant is nearby my house, and it takes three or four minutes to go there from my house. The restaurant is often full of people who are various age's people.




I have learned a lot of things through my part time job. For example, I got to see more widely




than ever, and notice what visitors want me to do without being told by them.




It is sign that I am used to my part time job. Last month I had a lot of jobs in the restaurant, and




I will earn much money because of it.





Now I change the subject. Today I talked with foreign person about for five minutes.



I have not talked with foreign people for a long time, so I had great time with her.



We chattered with her about usual things what happened of a late. And we exchanged each



opinions about that, and we got to be more closely. It was wonderful time.



And I realized I came to hear English more fluently than ever, so I am very happy for that.



Because of such as a special feeling, I really think I am a lucky person to learn and study English.



But I found I could not speak English, and what I want to say did not occur to me soon.



So, in this semester I will talk with more foreign people and speak English more fluently.



It is one of my goal for this semester. Any way I will do my best, and I have a lot of things to do, but I never give up.



I also know the rest and refreshment are so important, and my friends or my family often tell



me to take a rest, so I forget to take a rest. When the payday comes, I will go shopping with my friends. But I can not do that until the university festival ends.



Finally, in this semester I will do my best to get to use more various words and idioms and grammars. I really want to be able to speak English more fluently so I talk to more foreign people. These are my goal.



That's all. Thank you.









0 件のコメント: