2008年11月4日火曜日

The school festival☆☆

Hello. How are you? Was today a good weather,wasn't it? Winter has coming soon, I feel so through the weather. Do you like winter? What season do you like best? I like spring the best. And I am so good, because I really enjoyed and had good experience at the school festivals in Sophia University and Waseda University. As I mentioned many times in other blogs, I join the dance circle in Waseda University. Many of under graduates also had a lot of fun of his or her own school festival, and it is only one time in a year! I love such as a special event. Did you enjoy the school festival? If you do not mind talking about that topic with me, I would like to do chatter with you.



We Sophia University held the Sophia Festival from November 1 to 3. I saw many people visiting our university. I was very happy to see that. Our circle sold 'nikumann' . It means that the center of it is made of meat and some vegetables and the outside is made of something like soft bread. It is hard to express in English, but it is very nice and I love it. So, if you do not know 'nikumann', it is available in everywhere, but especially in winter, I recommend you to buy it. In Japan, the food is very popular and loved by every one ,so you will like it. Our circle won the second place of all the booth. We were very happy for that good news. On November 7, we will be given prize for that place. I am looking forward to it, because I do not know what we will be given. Our circle is a sport circle, so we had never given one's cooperation to achieve something like this time activity ever. So, I really had a lot of fun, because I could see the another good point of every one ,and I especially enjoyed the prepare for the festival. On October 31, we started to build our booth. Some wrote the poster, some carried heavy things something like cooler box, and some built it. Each other played a role, and we had sense of fulfilment. We evidently get more close before the Sophia Festival. Such an event would do person who make efforts good. That is why I like this kind of events. I first experienced the school festival after becoming an university student, and in fact it was so fun. Next year, we would like to win the first place of all the booth. I can not wait for next year's festival.


On the other hand, I performed dance in Waseda University Festival as a member of Waseda University Breakers. It was very fun, and I really had lots of fun!!!!!!! I had never performed it in front of so many peoples about 3 thousand. Our dance circle is well-known by people who dance in university. We performed for two hours. Many people came to see our performance, lining. I really felt excited and best pleasure. I was always very happy while we were performing it. I never forget this memory in the future. We practiced dance ever day until late at night for that festival. I have missed the last train and took the taxi once, because we danced until very late at night. We cooperated each other to make the best stage, so we made the best memory together. We were very tired and sleepy, but we love the very dance! We naturally would like to dance! I was so busy and I have a lot of homewrok , but I managed it. We worked out it and made it!! We performed it as a end of the Waseda University Festival. Was it wonderful thing, wasn't it? I was definitely happy. Through these experiences both Sophia University Festival and Waseda University Festival, I think the cooperation is very important to get close each other, and it is wonderful to do my favorite thing. And it is important for every one to work hard for something. Today, there are many people who spend everyday casually, so they should do start to motivate to look for something enable to work hard. I suppose it is very essential for many people. I wish I would do continue dancing and lead a fruitful life.

0 件のコメント: