2008年11月20日木曜日

Christmas has been coming.

Hello. It was so fine and warm day, wasn't it? I was always happy today because of the nice weather. By the way, do you like winter? I do not like cold weather, but because there are many beautiful illuminations in many cities, including my city Yokohama and in December there is a special day "Christmas", I love this season. Then the other day, I went to Tokyo Disney Land with my friends in high school. I was very looking forward to meeting them rather than going there. I love them, and they are best friends of all my friends. This season is the best season to go to Tokyo Disney Land, I think. I recommend you who have never been there to visit there in winter. I go there and see many wonderful illuminations , then I feel as if I was in the different world and wonder land. I went there three times this year. Every time I went there, I always felt happy, but there is one point I want to make out. Tokyo Disney Land is like a witch land because I spend much money on foods or souvenirs without thinking. My friends said to me, 'You buy too many things and spend too much money', so the next time I do try not to spend much money on them. Anyway, I had great time there. I was happy to be here with them and see 'Electrical parade' and beautiful illuminations. Next year I will go there absolutely. What I want to say about that day is that I felt Christmas has been coming. I like Christmas of all the annually event. Every year I spend that day with my family or friend. I am really happy at the night of Christmas, because I can eat splendid and luxurious dinner which are different from usual dinner. I love to eat , so I really happy to eat them. Also I can be given presents from my family instead I give it to them. I love to give presents to someone, so I feel supreme. Everything at Christmas night is spacial thing, so I am really happy. Now in the world many terrible affairs happen, but it seems to me that at Christmas everyone is happy. In these ways, I love Christmas. Every year at Christmas I enjoy. This year I am to spend that day with my friends in high school. There are seventeen people. We lend the party room for Christmas party in our local area, and each other will bring foods or sweets which one made there. Our party is held every year. Last year we held Christmas party at the party room in condominium I live. It was wonderful time and I am looking forward to it this year. Twelve days are left until Christmas Day. Do you have any plan? If you have nothing special, I recommend you to spend with someone special and have plan what you do. Christmas Day is an only one day, so we should enjoy by exchanging presents or spending your partner or family or friends. That day make you happiest absolutely, I think. Also, Christmas Eve I will spend with SSC(the circle)members in Ropponngi. Thus we hold a Christmas party there. We wear classic dress. I can not wait for the day. Nowadays I was so busy for activities at dance circle, so I could not go to SSC circle. I can spend with them all the day, so I am looking forward to it. This year many things happened to me, including good news and bad news. For example, I passed the entrance examination of this Sophia University. That is the happiest thing in my life even now. I felt I was not what I was. It seemed that everything is new and special, when soon I entered to this university. Also, I made many friends both of male and female. To have many friends is very good for us, so I learned the importance of not being shy.

In the end, if you want to make better memory for this year, you suold not spend Christmas Day like usual day. Thus you are to enjoy that day!! That day will be wonderful day and be fruitful day for the left days until next year 2009. I also enjoy with my friends. It makes me really happy , I think.

0 件のコメント: