2008年11月4日火曜日

The good experience through dance.

Hello. How are you, today? I am fine, but very sleepy. Recently it is about for three or four hours to sleep. So, I really sleepy, I think it is important for us to sleep enough for six or seven hours everyday. The function if my brain does not well, because I do not sleep enough. I often forget to do or things and feel tired. I have a lot of things to do, including assignments. But everyday I dance by late night, so I often arrive at my home at 24:00 or 24:30. And then I take a bath, and do my homework and prepare for next day's class. On November 29, we dance circle perform dance at the live house in Shibuya.




By the way, I tell you about my wonderful experience through dance. I did perform dance in Waseda University Festival on November 3, and it was wonderful and grateful time. About for two months, we danced together everyday, and I got to know them well and got more closer. I really appreciate their kindness. They are very kind in many point, for example, when I did not understand certain the choreography of our girls dance, they taught me about it in detail. I had full consciousness of thanks. If I see someone is same situation as me, I will help him or her.



I wish I could help someone through dancing. Now I can not dance very well, but it did not have the end: The more I practice it, the better I can dance. So I continue to do it. By doing so, I would be a good dancer some day. I am looking forward to it.



And then as you know, on November 29, we perform dancing. I practice it also today in Shinjuku. Each one does not have enough time to practice it every day, so some of us who can do it gather and prepare for the day. At first I was very worried about our performance, but now I can not wait for the day. We have practiced it more and more. Last Saturday, we danced all the night, 24:00 to 5:00. It was so hard and I was so sleepy, but we managed it. I have noticed that we love dancing really. If we do not love it, we can not do it all the night. Some people think we are strange and very serious, but almost of my circle are used to doing it through the night. Anyway we love it. I am very happy to spend ever day doing what I really love. People who found their preference would be absorbed in it. So I recommend you to try to find some preference, you will lead a more wonderful life than you had expected.


This time performance, we separated the group which was structured by five or six members. And I am member of "jazz hip hop". Do you know it? It is something like hip hop, but it is a little sexy. I like this genre. Because it is not until cool, but also sexy. And we have to cooperate with each other to make out performance successful. Each one had to choreograph, decide costume and so on. But we did make it. All we need to do is practice and practice. We have five days by November 29, but we do our best and make efforts to make the day wonderful.


I think now there are people who do not have their habits or something what you are absorbed in. Because of this, they can cause madness, many terrible affairs. I really want them to try to find something they have interested in. To begin with, they need to start anything you can do and if they can find it, I want them not to give up doing things. I want them to continue doing their preferences. If this thing would be continued, the terrible affairs in the world will decrease. So to find our own favorite things is really important for every one.



For me, to practice dancing is the most enjoyable thing of all things. While I am dancing, I really happy. I have danced for only three years, but I have learned a lot of important things through it, and I love it. If I had not started to dance, I would not have made an effort to do something. I wish I could be a good dancer, it is one of my dreams.

0 件のコメント: