2008年12月10日水曜日

My winter vacation.

Hello, and a happy new year!!! Did you enjoy your winter vacation?? Of course I was a lot of fun!! I spent the days with many people, my friends, my family and my relatives. I really enjoyed very much. For me, this winter vacation was too short. It was only about two weeks. Then I tell you about my winter vacation.On December 23, I spent with my circle member in Ropponngi. We held Christmas party there. It was great time there. We played game, drunk, ate too much and exchanged our own presents each other. My senior planed this Christmas party. I really appreciate of his kindness. In reality, he made effort to book the restaurant in Christmas season, and it was in Ropponngi. I thank you greatly. We played bingo, and card and so on. All the time was very happy for me. I was very glad to be with my circle member and spend with them on December 23. I am looking forward to next Christmas party!!Then on December 24, I spent with my family. Every year we spent together. I was very happy to spend with them this year, because my brother is very busy practicing basketball in his high school and we hardly spend together in 2008. I gave them Christmas presents , and my parents gave one to me. I was given a very cute neck less and ring. It was supreme for me. The neck less is fine one, and the color is pink gold. I love jewelry like the neck less, I did not tell them, but why did they know it? I really wondered, but parents love children and know very well about own children, so my parents noticed that. Every day I wear it, of course while now I am writing. The jewelries my parents gave me are my treasures. Every time I see them, I become happy and really think I am so lucky to be born in my family. Always I thank them, and love them with all my heart.Then on December 25, Christmas, I spent with my friends in high school. We are a dance team, and we know well about each other, so we are really good friends. We lent the room for our Christmas party. we spent there from six to eleven, and then we went karaoke to sing and dance. The party was great and I felt my friends were really essential person and friends are precious for every person. All of us brought handmade dishes at the party, such as a cake, fried chicken, salad ,Japanese dishes and so on. The whole dishes were very good taste and they are good cook. I want to be more better cook. I made nikujaga. Do you know nikujaga? I love it, and I am good at cooking nikujaga. If I become a wife of someone, I want to make it him. This year i have a goal for my cooking. I practice my cooking and try to cook as many times as possible.Any way I was very happy to be with them on December 23. In 2008, I had three Christmas parties, and all of them were lots of fun. I feel supreme. I am proud of my family and my friends.I went to Osaka to meet my grandfather, grandmother and my relatives. For long time I had not seen them, so I was looking forward to meeting them and eating together. But I ate too much in Osaka. Every time I went there, I really got weight. My grand parents always offer rich food such as crab, sushi when I go there. Every meal is so good and they cook and offer only my favorite food, so I eat too much without my weight. Next time I do my best not to do so. I went there with my father, taking Shinkansen. Shinkanse is always very comfortable. The best point of it is very quiet nevertheless it runs in very high speed. I spent at my grand parents' house for three days, from December 30 to January 2. I was very happy to across the year with them, but next time I want to go there with all of my family.This winter vacation, I was very happy to spend with many people. I have wonderful family and friends and relatives, so I am very glad. I want to talk about winter vacation, let's talk with me!!

0 件のコメント: