2008年6月21日土曜日

My favorite author

Hello. How are you doing? I'm very good. Do you have any plans to do in this weekend? We season sports circle have a plan to have match with Rikkyo University and Meiji University. We will play volleyball. I'm looking forward to it. I will do my best. And today Friday , we went to Kamiigusa to play basketball. It was a lot of fun. And I was so happy to communicate with many people who rarely do it. Especially I talked a lot with the senior member. They are so kind. And I felt sports was very important for health. Because every time I did sports, I felt comfortable, and refreshing. And I like sports so much. I recommend you to do sports. By the way, I will tell you about Nicholas Sparks. I like his novels, and he is the first person I felt that reading English literature is very interesting. Have you read his novel ever? He is famous American novelist. His novels are mostly romantic. And it is one of the reasons I like his novels. And some of his novels became movies. For example, Message in a bottle, A Walk to Remember and The Notebook. The Notebook is very famous of the three, I think. And Nicholas Charles Sparks was born in Omaha in America on December 31, 1965. And he was second son of Patrick Michale and Jill Emma Marie Sparks. His father worked as professor, his mother finally worked as a homemaker. He went to Notre Dame University. And he majored in Business Finance at Notre Dame. But because of his injury, he broke the school record in 1985 as a freshman. He spent that summer recovering, writing his first novel "The Passing". But it was never published. And then he graduated from the University in 1988. And he married Catherine in 1989. While he lived in Sacramento, he wrote the second novel "The Royal Murder" in that same year, though it was published either. And he started a manufacturing business, but he resigned it to work in drug company. In 1994, he wrote " The Notebook", which is called as "kiminiyomumonogatari" in Japan. It was published in October, 1996, And is the third novel in recent history to spend over one year as a hardcover best seller. I read it, and watched the movie. I think both of them are very impressive. It is love story, and I wish I would love someone forever as him. I'll recommend it to you. Basically, the novel and the movie aren't so different, but frankly speaking, I prefer to the novel version. Following that novel, Message in a Bottle (1998), A Walk to Remember (1999), and so on were published. All of them were published by Warner Books, and were translated into more than 35 languages. And now he has five children now. The live in North Carolina. He is eager to run, and often lifts weights, and take part in Tae Kwon Do. He often goes to church and reads about 125 books per a year. He also contributes to various kinds of charities, especially to the Creative Writing Program at Notre Dame University. I have read two novels of his. It is "The Notebook" and "Message in a Bottle". Both of them are romantic, and I like prefer to the former. I want to meet a person as him loves me so much and forever some day.And I will read "The Choice", which is the newest book. I want to read his novels more. His novels are easy to read , so it is not difficult for someone who is not good at reading books to read one through. And before reading his novel, I was not interested in novels, but because of his novels, I am willing to read novels. I usually read book ,while I take train to go to school and from to school to my home. By doing so, I can not waste time.

An then I want to read novels of other novelists'. If you want to recommend me to read one's novels, please tell me about him. And let's talk about the good novel each other, and each other can to get one's knowledge about novels widely. Nowadays I learned to enjoy imaging about the scene while I was reading novel. So, I recommend you to read novels. By doing so, you can get something from one. That's all, thank you.

0 件のコメント: