2008年6月14日土曜日

My dream

Hello. How are you doing? How was your day? I am very fine. Today, Saturday, is it sunny and fine day, isn't it? I like days such as sunny day, so the sunny makes me fine. And yesterday my friends stayed at my home, so we talked a lot of things about what we experienced these days. I had a lot of fun with them, we went to karaoke, went shopping and had dinner and so on. Everything was fun for me. I wish they thought the same way .I want to invite them to my house again, and I'm looking forward to it. And tomorrow is Father's Day. I will give present my father. I recommend you to do something for your father and your father will be very pleased with that, and be happy. So, thinking of Father works every day, I think it is natural to celebrate Father's Day. And we family will go out for yakiniku. I am looking forward to it, but I have to be careful to eat too much. By the way, do you have your dream? Of course, I have. I have longed to become an interpreter in the future. When I was elementary school student, I had English conversation class per a week. I remember having fun every time. So, from then I like English very much. And I think when I see interpreters in the TV, I desire to be it in the future and I wish I could be an good interpreter. It was when I went to Canada that I really wanted to become an interpreter and realize my dream. When I was high school student, I went there for a week. I first experienced to go abroad then. I had a lot fun. And the seven days are most enjoyable and fulfilled of all the days so far. Through the home stay, I noticed that I really could not speak English well. So I wanted to speak it more and more better, and I think so still now. And I felt happy when I communicated with foreigners. And everything was fresh to me. It was not until I went there and I was surrounded by many foreigner that I noticed I had got to study and learn and practice English more harder than ever. The home stay was very short stay, but thorough it, I got to see widely and the way of thinking also got to be widely. And I decided to study as possible as I can so as to enter Sophia University, because this university has sister schools in many other countries. And then I wanted to study abroad for about one year. And then I came back to Japan , I made efforts , studied harder and harder. I had second-stage examination. Of course I practiced and studied for it. So, I did my best and I could tell my idea of my dream and what I want to learn in Sophia University and so on. And finally I passed the examination. I never forgot to feel the pleasure then. Another dream of entering here that I had from when I was in junior high school realized in this spring. I thought then that never giving up and making efforts were very important thing. So, if you have your own dream , you had better not give up. You have got to do your best. By doing so, you will get something important. And it will change your way of thinking and looking, I think.




Then the reason why I desire to become one is that if I were one, I could meet with many many foreigner and had the friends are from different countries. And when I interpret as standing two people who can't communicate with each other without me, I could have them communicated with each other. Do you think it is great, don't you?




I think it is great. Now I can't speak English very well, but at least I can learn and take classes in this university, I gradually get used to use English and be positive to speak English. And I have longed to study abroad , so I make efforts more harder to do that. And some day I would speak English very well. And then I will do my best to become great interpreter.

0 件のコメント: