2009年1月8日木曜日

This year's goal

Hello. How are you? In January, every day is very cold, isn't it? I am not good at this season, because I do not like cold. But snow is very wonderful and it makes people calm and happy. Do you skiing? i am good at skiing, but I have never snowboarding, so if you also do it, please teach me about it. I will do it in spring vacation, so I need some information about it. By the way, the year changed, now it is 2009. Do you have any goal or something what you want to do? Do you decide what you would like to achieve this year? I want to do more best to expand the way of thinking and looking though the achievements of many assignments. I want to speak English more fluently and have a command of vocabulary. I have got to study and learn as possible as I can. I want to study abroad, so I really do more best to improve my English skill. Many of my friends in Sophia University are very clever, so they are very influential for me. They are important person in this point. I do not postpone my assignments , and I try to finish them as early as possible because I use many times of finishing my assignments.









Also I want to be a good cook. Since I entered to this university, I have hardly cooked. I need to try to cook again. because I would like to be a good wife in the future. My mother is a very good cook, so I wish I could be a cook like her. My father is very happy to be married t to her, I think. Almost all my mother's cook are really good. I like her fried chicken of all the dishes which she cook. I am not able to cook one like it. I can make chocolate cake and cookie, but they are not essential food for us. So I will cook at least two times a week to be a good cook. It is one of my goal for this year, 2009.




Then I will take TOEFL in this spring vacation to pass the judgement for study abroad. I am not clever, so I can not pass it without hard devotion of TOEFL. I have took TOEFL only one time ever, and that was very difficult. Also I noticed again that I do not have a command of English enough. I also took TOEIC one time, it was in high school. It was two yeas ago. It was also difficult for me. I really must make effort to improve in my English. If this current is not changed and study abroad, I definitely will be hopeless about my English in foreign country.


In high school, I went to Canada for a week, ans then I noticed that I could not tell about my feeling or ideas in English better than I had expected. Then I really make more efforts to change my English skill, and then I went home and I employed English teacher and was taught English by him.



In this spring vacation, I will go to L.A with my friend about for a week. I am looking forward to it, but I have got to speak English as many times as possible, because I do not want to feel same way in Canada. Every day in this university, and I am influenced by my friends in good meaning because they can speak English very well and have a command of English. I wish I could speak like them. Any way in this year, I do my best and try to use English not only in this university but also in many places if I can. By doing so, I can approach my dream of "interpreter". I really would like to become it. About nine months have been passed since I entered to this university, but I wonder I got to speak English better than ever, so I think I will continue to do my best until I can be proud of my English. That is the most difficult matter for me, but continuing something will lead to a big happiness.

0 件のコメント: