2009年1月8日木曜日

The final blog!!

Hello. How are you? I am very sleepy, because I slept late at night. It was very cold today, wasn't it? Soon, we have many examinations and reports we have got to hand in. So I am very busy working on them. But soon after the examinations and reports, the spring vacation will come. So I am looking forward to it. I will go to Los Angels , and Toyama and Osaka to meet with my relatives. Changing the subject, in this final blog, I can tell you about my changes in point of writing. About for a year, I wrote many academic writing through writing skills of Leyda professor. In April, I was surprised by the differences of writing in English, such as essay, academic paper and my this blog. I did not sleep well, because I took too many hours to finish each assignments. I did my best, but I did not feel the achievements of my writing because I did not take pride in all of my writing in English. Gradually I got to used to write long and academic sentences in English, accumulating my assignments. Then I took not many hours than before, and it occurred to me what should I write next. So thus I am be able to write academic one in more short time and fluently than ever That is the changes of my writing. But I am not satisfied with my writing skill, and I will be not satisfied with it hereafter. I got to be used to write in English, but I want to improve more and more, because my writing is still immature. So in next grade, I do make efforts to be able to take pride in my writing. Especially, I need to work on vocabulary,because I often have trouble in translating my feeling or thinking into the most appropriate word. It makes me uncomfortable. I think, if one has a command of vocabulary, he or she is very good at English. Then, now what I can do well now is expressing in understandable words as possible as I can. In my blog, I got to be able to express my feeling and thinking as well better than ever.In these points, I can tell you that I am good at expressing.


But, I am not proud of my writing still now, so I would like to take pride in my writing. In order to be able to write in English very well, I must to continue writing on my weakness, such as vocabulary. So I will do my best in this year, too. Then in my final essay, I think it is most difficult to write smoothly transitions. I can write long sentences in English, but I am not good at transition, and my partner said to me "Your transitions need to be more conceivable", so I will work hard on it especially, comparing to another points such as grammar, vocabulary and expressions. I state many things about my writing now , but anyway I like English very much. I think I am very happy because I can study and learn my favorite thing, English, in best condition as being a student of Sophia University, so I will continue to think so hereafter. There are many friends who are very clever around me, so in order to be like them, I will try to do my best to go through hard things because of my weakness in English and go on tyring many things not to be afraid. In making progress in something, I think it is most important to get like to do what I do.

In the end, through writing skills class for a year, I learned a lot of important things in working on English. For example, I learned it is very precious to keep trying to make a effort always. Also I learned it is very good for us to finish assignments as fast as possible. By doing so, I can use extra time to do other things, and I can take advantage of time. Anyway I always feel happy to study and learn in this university and I feel that I got to be able to be better at my English than ever. I thank you very much, professor Leyda Julia.

0 件のコメント: